Hello NACTP Members!
NACTP 2021 Annual Meeting will be held virtually via live webinar August 9 – 12 and registration is now open.
Click below to register
Throughout the week, you will hear from a variety of IRS and state revenue agency speakers in all of our committees - Payroll & Information Reporting Committee (PIRC), Government Liaison Committee (GLC), and Electronic Filing Committee (EFC). Attend them all or pick and choose based on your needs and schedule.
- The Annual Business Meeting will be on Thursday.
- GLC, EFC, and PIRC will meet together for all IRS speakers on Tuesday and Wednesday. Topics include:
- Secure Access Digital Identity (SADI)/ID.me
- 1099 Internet Platform
- Form W-2 Box 14 Reporting of Qualified FFCRA Wages Paid for 2020 and 2021
- MeF Updates
- Forms Updates / Legislative Watch
- GLC/EFC will run a joint meeting track concurrent with PIRC to hear from state speakers at other times between Monday and Thursday. States and Cities include: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio (08/18/21), Oregon, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin
- By selecting a committee track to attend, you will receive the webinar links for all meetings for that committee. You do not have to attend the entire session.
In our Annual Business Meeting on Thursday August 12th, we will vote on new member companies, the 2021-2022 budget, hear director reports, and hold NACTP officer elections. Don't miss out on this important session. The following positions are up for election: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Webmaster
- Please make sure to enter your shipping address during registration so we can send you an attendee gift box.
On behalf of the NACTP Board
Crosslink Professional Tax Solutions